An Ape that snap pictures

Don't mind a cheapskate Photographer shooting your stuffs? Buzz me up - Ape: 013-3159233. As low as RM400 per day.

Sunday 27 April 2014

Ezzat Asiq and Nina Kamal

A month earlier, I received a phone call from a friend, one of my remarkable friend; Ezzat Asyiq. I can say we experience a lot of stuff together. Not trying to become too gay in my statements about him, but he is a truly good friend and leader. He led me in several photography works. He shot the videos, and at the same time managed the processes and communication with the Clients. When he asked me to take pictures of his engagement day, I was truly honoured. He is now engaged to Nina Kamal, coincidently one of my Advertising seniors in UiTM. All the best Ezzat and Nina - looking forward to your wedding day this September.




No comments:

Post a Comment